(sleeping 5 persons)
The farmhouse is a 3 bedroom traditional farmhouse with an enclosed well kept garden with unspoilt panoramic views of
Cardigan Bay, Harlech and the Llŷn Peninsula.
It is presented to a very high standard and gives you that warm welcoming feeling when you step through the door.
It’s available every year between Easter and October.
It is ideally located to explore Snowdonia, the Llŷn Peninsula and indeed North Wales. The area has so much to offer if you like walking, cycling, climbing, golf, sailing or just having that peaceful and relaxing holiday.
We look forward to welcoming you to Parc Wernol soon!
- Sleeping 5 (6 with guest bed)
- 1 Double bedroom
- 1 Twin bedroom
- 1 Single bedroom with the option of having a guest bed
- Large bathroom with shower over corner bath, shaving point and
heated towel rail
- Open plan kitchen diner with slate and wooden flooring
- Fitted kitchen equipped with range cooker, dishwasher,
washer dryer, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster
- Portmeirion crockery and plenty of cooking utensils
- Lounge area with inglenook TV, DVD and comfy seating
- Down stairs toilet under the stairs
- Patio area with slate garden furniture
- Heated with Bio Mass heating making your stay warm and cosy
- All linen and towels provided
We had a lovely time in the farmhouse – all the home comforts..
Parc Wernol would love to hear about your stay with us - click here to get in touch.