(sleeping 4 persons)
Siambr (Welsh for a downstairs bedroom) is a two bedroom
self-catering holiday cottage. It has one bedroom upstairs and one bedroom with an en-suite wet room on the ground floor making it very accessible to wheelchairs or for people finding stairs a chore. It’s presented to a very high standard and available to book all year round whether be it a holiday for a week or just a short break to recharge your batteries.
It is ideally located to explore Snowdonia, the Llŷn Peninsula and indeed North Wales. The area has so much to offer if you like walking, cycling, climbing, golf, sailing or just having that peaceful and relaxing holiday.
The garden is open and well kept with unbroken views of the
countryside and the sea.
We look forward to welcoming you to Parc Wernol soon!
- Fitted kitchen, equipped with a cooker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave and a fridge & freezer, kettle & toaster
- Portmeirion crockery and plenty of kitchen and cooking utensils
- Lounge area with TV, DVD. Fireplace with electric range
- Wooden flooring leading through french doors to the patio overlooking Abersoch and St Tudwal’s Islands
- Ground floor bedroom with zip and link 3ft beds or 6ft double with plenty of room for wheelchair access
- An en-suite wet room with toilet, hand basin and shower. Shaving points and towel rail
- Upstairs bedroom with zip and link 3ft beds or 6ft double, private bathroom with shower above bath, shaving point and towel rail
- Heated with Bio Mass heating making your stay warm and cosy
- All linen and towels provided
Beautiful panoramic sea views from Siambr, perfect cottage in every way, especially good for disabled access and so well equipped too. A lot of care has gone into making this cottage so lovely with very high quality fittings throughout. A really refreshing and peaceful holiday.
Parc Wernol would love to hear about your stay with us - click here to get in touch.