(sleeping 2 persons)
Daflod (Welsh for an upstairs bedroom) is a one bedroom self-catering holiday cottage and is presented to a very high standard. It’s available to book all year round be it a holiday for a week or for a short break to recharge your batteries.
It is ideally located to explore Snowdonia, the Llŷn Peninsula and indeed North Wales. The area has so much to offer if you like walking, cycling, climbing, golf, sailing or just having that peaceful and relaxing holiday.
The ground floor is open plan and very spacious with breathtaking views of Cardigan Bay to enjoy whilst eating your breakfast. The garden is open and well maintained with unbroken views of
countryside and sea.
We look forward to welcoming you to Parc Wernol soon!
- Fitted kitchen, equipped with a cooker, dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave and a fridge & freezer, kettle & toaster
- Portmeirion crockery and plenty of kitchen and cooking utensils
- Dining area with french doors overlooking the lake and Cardigan Bay towards Barmouth
- Patio area with garden furniture
- Lounge area with TV, DVD. Fireplace with electric range
- Wooden flooring leading through french doors to the patio overlooking Abersoch and St Tudwal’s Islands
- Bathroom with shower over bath, shaving point and towel rail
- Heated with Bio Mass heating making your stay warm and cosy
- Upstairs bedroom with zip and link 3ft beds or 6ft double
- All linen and towels provided
We absolutely love it, it’s the perfect place to escape and switch off. The location is ideal with beaches (black rock being our fave), golf courses, castles, farm parks, outstanding restaurants, cadwalders (simply the best ice cream), fun fairs all within easy reach. The site itself is superb, with nicely landscaped gardens and beautiful scenery over to the mountains and sea.
Parc Wernol would love to hear about your stay with us - click here to get in touch.